Many big companies use SharePoint as a collaboration tool on several levels: enterprise search, content management, business process management, archiving, file sharing, intranet or extranet.
Some big companies that use SharePoint are:
- Proctor & Gamble
- Kraft Foods
- Philips Morris International
Do you want your company to:
- Optimize internal communication(processes) to save money and/or increase efficiency?
- Be on top of your market, but communication problems lower your profit?
- Increase efficiency by giving your employees more flexibility?
- Have a secure and fast availability of information?
- Centralize and optimize information flows?
This, and much more, is possible with Office 365 and SharePoint Server 2013! Cognit has a lot of experience with SharePoint integrations in big companies. Contact our collaboration experts today and have a conversation about the possibilities for your company.